For the 2018-2019 Academic Year, there will be multiple options for participating in our campus programs. This year we are introducing two Track options, a Track 12 & a Track 16, that are applicable to all students to accommodate different time frames on campus. Each Track is explained in more detail below. Please see the School Calendar for specific starting, break, and finishing dates.
For those that want a shorter number of weeks on campus while maximizing skill building in the classroom.
- Two 12 week semesters for the academic school year, two instructional days a week.
- Larger break periods for family travel and teaching at home.
- Choice of a third day (Studio Day) option for studio/practice time, after payment of extra applicable fees.
- Choose a program focus, either Arts Teach (Mon. & Weds.) or HIVE (Tues. & Thurs.)
- Studio day is either on Wednesdays, or on Fridays (more details to come after registration of your program)
- Same start (Sept. 17th) and end (May 10th) periods as prior school year, same break periods (Thanksgiving-1 week, Christmas Holidays into Jan.-6 weeks, Easter-2 weeks)
- Use the Coupon Code at checkout for the reduced pricing. (code for checkout 2daytrack12)
For those that are looking for a two day program that lasts as long as a whole school year.
- Two 16 week semesters for the academic school year include either one or two days on campus, and rest of the days off.
- Pick a program focus for either one or two days, either Arts Teach (Mon. & Weds.) or HIVE (Tues. & Thurs.).
- Shorter break periods for family travel and teaching at home.
- Earlier start (Sept. 10th) and later end (May 24th) periods for school year, shorter break periods (Thanksgiving-1 week, Christmas Holidays-2 weeks, Easter-1 week).
- One day cost as advertised.
Your starting point for registration is to first pay your Family Registration Fee of $150, which is mandatory and can be paid for using charter funds if your charter allows. The Purchase Order (P.O.) must be received for payment in advance, prior to August 15th, in order to participate at the discounted rate.