BEE has partnered with Inspire to make our programs available and affordable to their students.
To ensure an easy transition from your current educational choice, you must enroll with both Inspire and BEE. The procedures are stated below.
A video walkthrough is available for your families’ convenience in order to enroll in Inspire.
Main (Choice Plus) = Parent's choice for expenditure of funds
Specialty = All funds committed to Specialty partner -
As of June 11, 2018 BEE is no longer a Specialty Partner.
Main (Choice Plus )
- Parent choose one of our program options & processes everything through a purchase order to be paid monthly.
- Parents purchase books required for program classes.
- Electives included in our skill based programs, however extra equipment or accessories are not included in class cost.
- Parents must schedule a time to meet with teacher and provide work samples.
- Parents are provided a credentialed teacher to meet with. Mandatory monthly meeting.
Enrollment procedures for BEE
If you are choosing Choice Plus, to Enroll you need to reserve each individual student's place. You must "shop" using one shopping cart per student. This will insure one confirmation number for your purchase order.
You have one of two educational options.
- You may purchase one "Main" day, which includes 2 core classes + electives, or the Studio day, on a single day.
- You may purchase a two day "Themed Program", which includes 4 core classes + electives over a two day period.
Please submit all purchase orders for a monthly payment option.
If your charter does not cover the full cost of the program, then you are responsible for the difference.