Registration is happening now for all available programs for Spring Semester 2017.
You can choose to participate in the full program and be "All-In", or select a day of combined courses and be "A La Carte".
Our 3rd grade and up, Math and Science class will be working on a semester long project of making a foam puppet.
In Math we will be going in-depth with learning measurement and geometry.
In Science we will all be studying the human body in age appropriate depth.
- Includes Math, Science, History & Language Arts
- 3 days a week program - Tues, Thurs., and Friday - See each bundle for details
- Cohesive theme that includes life skills
- Make a Rod and Reel Puppet (collaboration with professional Artists)
- Credentialed Teacher on campus
A La Carte
- Choose one day of courses in Math, Science, or History & Language Arts
- Experience 2 core subjects and 3 electives in this all day schedule
- Each class includes core subject along with hands-on projects
- Choose one day a week and build classroom participation skills
- Supplement their education with our arts and skills enhanced curriculum