- Classes cohesively integrate core academic subjects along with electives and are taught by experienced professionals and educators.
- Math and Science classes taught at the BEE campus location build the foundational skills needed to understand the projects being completed at the workshop location (ie: teaching measurement concepts to complement electrical projects).
- Students have access to professional-grade equipment in each class level at: Urban Workshop
- Your tuition in the Two Day Program includes Urban Workshop level classes.
- Open to all independent study students.
The fees reflect two – 16 week semesters and apply to the entire academic year.
BEE reserves the right to change the arts electives based on artist availability.